Looking for all my posts about a specific destination? Visit the continent pages below, or scroll further down for a list of every destination I’ve visited!
My blog is aimed at fellow travellers (especially solo female travellers) who want to explore the world, delve a little deeper, and have fun doing it! People who like to combine culture and new experiences with a bit of adventure. If that sounds like you, some of my destination guides, city guides, and food posts should help you get planning!
I’ve also explored a lot of my home country, the UK – especially my favourite region of Dorset in the South West of England. There are tons of posts about the UK on this site, including super-in-depth city guides written by locals.
Whatever you’re looking for, search below – or browse by continent and country to explore.
Destinations by Continent
Explore the UK
- 23 of the Best Places to Visit in South WalesA collection of all the best places to visit in South Wales – packed with recommendations from real travellers and locals!
- 10 of the Best UK Staycation Ideas for 2021A round up of some of the most incredible staycation ideas in the UK – from must-visit hotspots to lesser-known hidden gems!
- 19 of the Absolute Best Places to Visit in North WalesLocals and travel bloggers share their tips for the best places to visit in North Wales. Stunning views, cute seaside towns, and rich history await!
- 11 of the Best Things to Do in Inverness – A Local’s GuideLocal blogger Graham shares his guide to the very best things to do in and around Inverness, Scotland. Including where to eat, drink, and shop!
- 18+ Things to do in Westminster, London – A Local’s GuideAn in-depth local’s guide to all the best things to do in London’s borough of Westminster – including top foodie recommendations!
- My Awesome Autumn Packing List for EnglandPlanning an Autumn break in the UK? This Autumn packing list for England should help you plan!