Looking for all my posts about a specific destination? Visit the continent pages below, or scroll further down for a list of every destination I’ve visited!
My blog is aimed at fellow travellers (especially solo female travellers) who want to explore the world, delve a little deeper, and have fun doing it! People who like to combine culture and new experiences with a bit of adventure. If that sounds like you, some of my destination guides, city guides, and food posts should help you get planning!
I’ve also explored a lot of my home country, the UK – especially my favourite region of Dorset in the South West of England. There are tons of posts about the UK on this site, including super-in-depth city guides written by locals.
Whatever you’re looking for, search below – or browse by continent and country to explore.
Destinations by Continent
Explore the UK
- Why Wales’ Beautiful Sacred Spots Should be Next on your Travel ListLooking to discover more of the UK this year? Check out the collection of experiences from Explore Churches focused around Wales’ stunning sacred spots…
- 14+ of the Best Things to do in Cardiff – A Local’s GuideAn insider’s guide to all the best things to do in Cardiff – written by a local! From the top attractions, to more unusual activities and nearby daytrips…
- One Week Road Trip Around ScotlandAn itinerary for a one week road trip around Scotland – starting and ending in Edinburgh.
- 19 of the Very Best Places to Visit in Northern IrelandThe most incredible places to visit in Northern Ireland – from stunning coasts to rolling mountains, and everything in between!
- 9 of the Best Long Distance Cycle Routes in the UKSome of the most amazing – and challenging – long distance cycle routes in the UK. Perfect for those in search of adventure (and bragging rights)!
- 7 Unique Staycations Properties in the UKWhat better way to make your UK staycation memorable than staying somewhere truly unique, like a castle, a refurbished train carriage or even a Hobbit house?