Looking for all my posts about a specific destination? Visit the continent pages below, or scroll further down for a list of every destination I’ve visited!
My blog is aimed at fellow travellers (especially solo female travellers) who want to explore the world, delve a little deeper, and have fun doing it! People who like to combine culture and new experiences with a bit of adventure. If that sounds like you, some of my destination guides, city guides, and food posts should help you get planning!
I’ve also explored a lot of my home country, the UK – especially my favourite region of Dorset in the South West of England. There are tons of posts about the UK on this site, including super-in-depth city guides written by locals.
Whatever you’re looking for, search below – or browse by continent and country to explore.
Destinations by Continent
Explore the UK
- 11 Great Things to do in Neath Port TalbotAdventure, history, and epic landscapes… discover the Dramatic Heart of Wales with these top things to do in Neath Port Talbot!
- 1066 Country Adventures: 12 Things To See And DoHistory, nature and adventure in East Sussex… these are the best things to do in 1066 Country, focusing on Battle, Rye, and Hastings.
- Swallowtail Hill: Unique, Fairytale Glamping near RyeMagical moments and wildlife encounters: my review of a nature-filled glamping stay at Swallowtail Hill near Rye in East Sussex.
- Starcroft Farm Cabins: Beautiful Glamping in Battle SussexA review of the stunning Starcroft Farm Cabins – the perfect place for glamping all year round in Battle, East Sussex…
- 21 of the Best Places to Visit in DevonA round-up of all the best and most beautiful places you need to visit in Devon, England. Get these on your UK bucket list…
- 7 of the Best Places to Celebrate Oktoberfest in the UKA quick guide to the biggest and best Oktoberfest celebrations in the UK for 2023 – grab your lederhosen and get ready to party!