Looking for all my posts about a specific destination? Visit the continent pages below, or scroll further down for a list of every destination I’ve visited!
My blog is aimed at fellow travellers (especially solo female travellers) who want to explore the world, delve a little deeper, and have fun doing it! People who like to combine culture and new experiences with a bit of adventure. If that sounds like you, some of my destination guides, city guides, and food posts should help you get planning!
I’ve also explored a lot of my home country, the UK – especially my favourite region of Dorset in the South West of England. There are tons of posts about the UK on this site, including super-in-depth city guides written by locals.
Whatever you’re looking for, search below – or browse by continent and country to explore.
Destinations by Continent
Explore the UK
- 11 of the Best Things to Do in Inverness – A Local’s GuideLocal blogger Graham shares his guide to the very best things to do in and around Inverness, Scotland. Including where to eat, drink, and shop!
- 18+ Things to do in Westminster, London – A Local’s GuideAn in-depth local’s guide to all the best things to do in London’s borough of Westminster – including top foodie recommendations!
- My Awesome Autumn Packing List for EnglandPlanning an Autumn break in the UK? This Autumn packing list for England should help you plan!
- 23 of the Best Destinations to Enjoy England in AutumnTravel bloggers from around the UK share their favourite destinations for enjoying England in Autumn – from historic cities to gorgeous golden forests.
- Spotlight on Bournemouth: Holiday by the Beach and BeyondCombining the great British seaside with history, culture and great food on a summer holiday in Bournemouth and Christchurch…
- Wet & Wild: A Dartmoor Road Trip with the Citroën C3 AircrossRoad testing the Citroën C3 Aircross SUV on a wet and rainy road trip in Dartmoor, solo camping and soaking up the great British outdoors…