Hi, I’m Emily!
I’m a full-time UK travel blogger focusing on solo female travel, fun, and adventure!
For the past few years, I’ve travelled the world, visiting over 50 countries and having some amazing adventures along the way.
This blog is all about helping other travellers – especially solo female travellers – to plan their own adventures. I have destination guides to help you plan, and in-depth foodie guides so you know what to eat! I hope this site helps get you inspired and excited to travel – and that it provides a bit of a helping hand when you do.
- 13 of the Best Beach Clubs & Bars in HolboxA round-up of the best bars and clubs in Holbox and along the beach – no matter what kind of nightlife you’re looking for…
- 11 Great Things to do in Neath Port TalbotAdventure, history, and epic landscapes… discover the Dramatic Heart of Wales with these top things to do in Neath Port Talbot!
- 1066 Country Adventures: 12 Things To See And DoHistory, nature and adventure in East Sussex… these are the best things to do in 1066 Country, focusing on Battle, Rye, and Hastings.
- Swallowtail Hill: Unique, Fairytale Glamping near RyeMagical moments and wildlife encounters: my review of a nature-filled glamping stay at Swallowtail Hill near Rye in East Sussex.
- Starcroft Farm Cabins: Beautiful Glamping in Battle SussexA review of the stunning Starcroft Farm Cabins – the perfect place for glamping all year round in Battle, East Sussex…
- 7 Reasons RailAir is the Best Way to Get to HeathrowA review of the RailAir coach to Heathrow – why this is the easiest, cheapest, and most stress-free way to get to the airport!