Hi, I’m Emily!
I’m a full-time UK travel blogger focusing on solo female travel, fun, and adventure!
For the past few years, I’ve travelled the world, visiting over 50 countries and having some amazing adventures along the way.
This blog is all about helping other travellers – especially solo female travellers – to plan their own adventures. I have destination guides to help you plan, and in-depth foodie guides so you know what to eat! I hope this site helps get you inspired and excited to travel – and that it provides a bit of a helping hand when you do.
- Harry Potter Train in Scotland: How to See + Ride the Hogwarts Express!EVERYTHING you need to know about the Harry Potter train in Scotland – how to see the Jacobite Express cross the Glenfinnan Viaduct, and how to ride it!
- Escape to the Scottish Highlands with Black Sheep HotelsA review of the three Black Sheep Hotels in the Highlands. Expect amazing food and a warm welcome at Whispering Pine Lodge, Cluanie Inn, and Rokeby Manor!
- 9 Reasons to Book a Summer Seacation with Princess CruisesDiscover the brand new Summer Seacations from Princess Cruises – a brilliant and unique way to explore more of the UK this summer!
- Why Wales’ Beautiful Sacred Spots Should be Next on your Travel ListLooking to discover more of the UK this year? Check out the collection of experiences from Explore Churches focused around Wales’ stunning sacred spots…
- 14+ of the Best Things to do in Cardiff – A Local’s GuideAn insider’s guide to all the best things to do in Cardiff – written by a local! From the top attractions, to more unusual activities and nearby daytrips…
- One Week Road Trip Around ScotlandAn itinerary for a one week road trip around Scotland – starting and ending in Edinburgh.