Hi, I’m Emily!
I’m a full-time UK travel blogger focusing on solo female travel, fun, and adventure!
For the past few years, I’ve travelled the world, visiting over 50 countries and having some amazing adventures along the way.
This blog is all about helping other travellers – especially solo female travellers – to plan their own adventures. I have destination guides to help you plan, and in-depth foodie guides so you know what to eat! I hope this site helps get you inspired and excited to travel – and that it provides a bit of a helping hand when you do.
- 6 Beautiful Glamping Spots to Escape it all in SomersetSome of the absolute best glamping options in Somerset, England – all carefuly chosen for character, style, and luxurious details…
- 9 of the Best Hotels for a Spa Break in WalesNeed to get away from it all? A spa break at one of these stunning hotels in Wales could be JUST what the doctor ordered.
- How to Spend 4-5 Days on Holiday in St Agnes CornwallPlanning a holiday in St Agnes, Cornwall? Here’s how to spend 4 days (or longer) exploring the area – and a bit more of Cornwall, too!
- 16 of the Best Places to See Art in SheffieldDelve into the vibrant and diverse art scene in Sheffield with my guide to the best galleries, shops, and street art locations.
- Guernsey Travel Tips: Everything you Need to KnowPlanning a holiday in Guernsey? My Guernsey travel guide is packed with tips to make planning your trip easy – including some handy driving advice!
- 8 Amazing Adventures for your Short Break in GuernseyHow to turn a short break or holiday in Guernsey into a mini adventure! Discover some of the best things to do on this stunning little island!