Hi, I’m Emily!
I’m a full-time UK travel blogger focusing on solo female travel, fun, and adventure!
For the past few years, I’ve travelled the world, visiting over 50 countries and having some amazing adventures along the way.
This blog is all about helping other travellers – especially solo female travellers – to plan their own adventures. I have destination guides to help you plan, and in-depth foodie guides so you know what to eat! I hope this site helps get you inspired and excited to travel – and that it provides a bit of a helping hand when you do.
- How to Spend 2 Days Driving in the Cotswolds – ItineraryA 2/3 day itinerary for driving in the Cotswolds in the south of England – picturesque countryside, quaint villages, and iconic sights.
- 7 Brilliantly Unique Places to Stay in DevonFrom shepherd’s huts to a retro Airstream, there are some fabulously unique places to stay for a countryside retreat in Devon.
- 10 Top Reasons to Take a Working Holiday in AdelaideJust a few reaons why Adelaide could be the perfect location to kick off your working holiday in Australia!
- Bologna Italy Food Guide: 19 Dishes you Need to TryAn in-depth food guide for Bologna, Italy – helping you delve into the local gastronomy of Italy’s “culinary capital”…
- How to Make a Great Travel Video using Filmora Video EditorA beginner’s guide to how to make an awesome travel video, for free, using Filmora video editor software…
- UK Adventure Bucket List: 11 Adventures to Try in 2022!Looking for adventure? Want to explore more of the UK this year? My UK adventure bucket list is packed with ideas to help!