Hi, I’m Emily!
I’m a full-time UK travel blogger focusing on solo female travel, fun, and adventure!
For the past few years, I’ve travelled the world, visiting over 50 countries and having some amazing adventures along the way.
This blog is all about helping other travellers – especially solo female travellers – to plan their own adventures. I have destination guides to help you plan, and in-depth foodie guides so you know what to eat! I hope this site helps get you inspired and excited to travel – and that it provides a bit of a helping hand when you do.
- How to Spend 4-5 Days on Holiday in St Agnes CornwallPlanning a holiday in St Agnes, Cornwall? Here’s how to spend 4 days (or longer) exploring the area – and a bit more of Cornwall, too!
- 16 of the Best Places to See Art in SheffieldDelve into the vibrant and diverse art scene in Sheffield with my guide to the best galleries, shops, and street art locations.
- Guernsey Travel Tips: Everything you Need to KnowPlanning a holiday in Guernsey? My Guernsey travel guide is packed with tips to make planning your trip easy – including some handy driving advice!
- 8 Amazing Adventures for your Short Break in GuernseyHow to turn a short break or holiday in Guernsey into a mini adventure! Discover some of the best things to do on this stunning little island!
- Everything You Need to Know about the Regal Princess – A ReviewAn in-depth review of the Regal Princess cruise ship from Princess Cruises, including cabin reviews. Written based on two trips onboard!
- 19 of the Very Best Things to do in OxfordA round up of all the very best things to see and do in Oxford, England – with recommendations and tips from locals and real travellers!