Hi, I’m Emily!
I’m a full-time UK travel blogger focusing on solo female travel, fun, and adventure!
For the past few years, I’ve travelled the world, visiting over 50 countries and having some amazing adventures along the way.
This blog is all about helping other travellers – especially solo female travellers – to plan their own adventures. I have destination guides to help you plan, and in-depth foodie guides so you know what to eat! I hope this site helps get you inspired and excited to travel – and that it provides a bit of a helping hand when you do.
- 12 Genuinely Useful Christmas Gift Ideas for Travel LoversBrilliant and genuinely useful gift ideas for travel lovers and frequent fliers – plus awesome books for travel inspiration…
- Lanzarote In Winter: Everything you Need to KnowWondering what it’s like to visit Lanzarote in winter? Here’s what to expect from the weather & why winter might be the best time to visit.
- 13 of the Best Beach Clubs & Bars in HolboxA round-up of the best bars and clubs in Holbox and along the beach – no matter what kind of nightlife you’re looking for…
- 11 Great Things to do in Neath Port TalbotAdventure, history, and epic landscapes… discover the Dramatic Heart of Wales with these top things to do in Neath Port Talbot!
- 1066 Country Adventures: 12 Things To See And DoHistory, nature and adventure in East Sussex… these are the best things to do in 1066 Country, focusing on Battle, Rye, and Hastings.
- Swallowtail Hill: Unique, Fairytale Glamping near RyeMagical moments and wildlife encounters: my review of a nature-filled glamping stay at Swallowtail Hill near Rye in East Sussex.