Hi, I’m Emily!
I’m a full-time UK travel blogger focusing on solo female travel, fun, and adventure!
For the past few years, I’ve travelled the world, visiting over 50 countries and having some amazing adventures along the way.
This blog is all about helping other travellers – especially solo female travellers – to plan their own adventures. I have destination guides to help you plan, and in-depth foodie guides so you know what to eat! I hope this site helps get you inspired and excited to travel – and that it provides a bit of a helping hand when you do.
- 12 Fun & Unique Things to do in Puerto RicoFrom cultural immersion to high-flying adventures, add a unique twist to your Caribbean getaway with these fun things to do in Puerto Rico!
- How to Do Universal Orlando on a BudgetDreaming of a theme-park-filled Florida vacation? This is everything you need to plan a trip to Universal Studios Orlando on a budget!
- Pack Light with this Simple Summer City Break Packing ListGet everything you need for your next summer city break into a carry-on suitcase with this simple packing list!
- How to Spend a Weekend in Gloucester and CheltenhamA 2 to 3 day itinerary and guide to help you plan the perfect weekend away in Gloucester and Cheltenham on the edge of the Cotswolds…
- Aquaplanet PACE Review: The Best 10’6″ Allround SUP for BeginnersAn honest review of the Aquaplanet PACE 10’6″ inflatable stand-up paddleboard, an allround SUP designed for speed and balance.
- How to Spend 2 Days Driving in the Cotswolds – ItineraryA 2/3 day itinerary for driving in the Cotswolds in the south of England – picturesque countryside, quaint villages, and iconic sights.