If you’re planning a trip to Barcelona any time soon, there’s a lot to think about. From where to stay and what to eat, to the more important things like where to find the best chocolate. One thing it’s easy to overlook is how to get around Barcelona. Lucky for you, I have the perfect solution. I’m giving away two pairs of Hola BCN! two day travel cards for Barcelona, in conjunction with Barcelona Smart Moving. Scroll down to find out more about the Hola BCN! travel card and enter the giveaway to win a pair.
Barcelona Smart Moving
Barcelona Smart Moving helps you plan your trip gathering in a single web all tourist transport services in the city. It aims to promote modern, comfortable, quick, fun, sustainable and accessible transport options for exploring Barcelona.
Hola BCN! Barcelona Travel Card
Barcelona Travel Card Hola BCN! offers unlimited travel on the public transport network in Barcelona and its metropolitan area: make as many journeys as you like using the urban transport routes of the metro, bus, urban railway, tram, Montjuïc funicular and regional rail network (Zone 1), and travel between the city and the airport without pay any extra.
- Hola BCN! is a single person card for unlimited travel over the course of 2, 3, 4 or 5 consecutive calendar days. Free for children under 4.
- Airport fee included: you can take the metro from Airport to Barcelona and go back with your Hola BCN! card, saving €4.50 each way.
- For use on metro, bus (TMB), urban railway (FGC, Zone 1), Montjuïc funicular, tram (TRAM), and regional railway (Rodalies de Catalunya, Zone 1).
- Valid for changeovers between different transport operators.
- Get your travel card at any metro station. Barcelona Smart Moving will email you a voucher with a personalised code. This code can then be used to pick up your travel card at any metro station.
Win a Barcelona Travel Card
Enter via the Rafflecopter form below to be in with a chance of winning. FYI – I have four 2 Day Hola BCN! travel cards to giveaway. Two winners will be selected at random and will receive two cards each. Competition closes at 12am UK time on 31st August.